Text Alerts for Personal Check Cards
Fraud prevention made easy with real-time text alerts sent to your phone. At American Heritage Bank, we want to create peace of mind for our cardholders. By enrolling your AHB Check Card in the check card text alert notification service, you can quickly detect and stop fraudulent use of your debit card.
Features and Benefits
- Free Service to our check card holders (data and/or message fees from carrier may apply )
- Two-way text communication
- Enroll up to ten devices per card
- Do Not Disturb window capability
- One year enrollment period
- All major phone carriers supported
The following transaction types processed on an enrolled check card will send a text alert:
- Online or other “Card Not Present” transactions
- Out of state or international transactions
- Any transaction over $200
- More than six (6) transactions within a 24-hour period
- Declined transactions
AHBOK Guardian Alert on card 1234 at ABC Store for $500.00-Reply AA1234NO if unauthorized. Reply STOP to cancel alerts.
- If you receive a message and the purchase is legitimate, do nothing.
- If the purchase is fraudulent, reply with the code included in the message and your card will be blocked from further transactions.
- You will have 12 hours from the original text alert to respond if fraudulent.
- You can cancel this service at anytime by texting STOP to 27576.
Note: Sprint, Nextel, Boost or Virgin service providers require that AHB send a 30-day subscription reminder message to their customers participating in the smsGuardian program. Cardholders will receive an alert message every 30 days reminding them of the subscription. The alert message will display as: “Reminder: You have subscribed to Guardian transaction alerts for American Heritage Bank. Message and data rates may apply. Reply HELP for support. Reply STOP to cancel.” If at anytime you require support, reply to an alert message with the word HELP, click the service usage guide link on the website, or call (888) 868-8611.