We have upgraded to a new Digital Banking Suite. Your banking experience should be smooth, secure, and the same on all your devices. That’s why on May 5, AHB automatically upgraded your consumer online access to our Digital Banking Suite.
Here is what you need to know about our Digital Banking Suite upgrade:
- Your user ID and password for online and mobile will stay the same. You will need to log in with this information before you can use features like Touch ID or Face ID. If you do not remember your login credentials, give us a call.
- When your upgrade is ready to go, our AHB Mobile App will automatically ask you to update to the new version (this will apply to all consumer and business users)
- If you use Bill Pay, your existing bill payments and payees will automatically copy to the new system.
- Your alerts will need to be reestablished to receive balance and item alert information.
- 120 days of account history transferred with the upgrade and transaction history will build with continued activity. eStatements prior to 120 days will still be available for your reference in the Documents section.
Who has been upgraded to the new Online Banking?
All personal customers were automatically updated to the new Online Banking on May 5. This will not apply to our Business Online Banking customers at this time.
Who has been upgraded to the new Mobile Banking App?
All current mobile banking customers (personal and business) received an in-app notification for the update on May 5.
I am set up for Business Online Banking, how do I log in?
Businesses will use the Business Online Banking login located on our home page under LOGIN.
No matter where you are or what device you want to use, you can:
- View balances: Quickly check your account from anywhere
- Manage transactions: Search your recent activity, filter by tags, even add an image or note to an entry
- Transfer funds: Initiate one-time, future date or repeating transfers
- Make payments: Make person-to-person or bill payments from any device
- Deposit checks: Snap a photo of any check you need to deposit
- Get alerts: Receive push notifications and alerts to stay in the know
- Ask for help: Have a digital conversation with support staff any time you need assistance