SWITCHING TO AHB HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER.
Making the switch to American Heritage Bank is easy. We will help you through the process and make it as painless as possible. Our switch kit will provide you with all of the necessary documents to move your banking relationships to American Heritage Bank. All of the forms and documents you need are just a click away.
Please complete the following checklist:
- Open an account with American Heritage Bank.
(Open an account online or visit the branch nearest you.)
- Stop using your old account and make sure all checks and electronic debits have cleared your old account.
- Make certain enough funds are available in your old account to cover any automatic payments that may need to be withdrawn.
- Select the form(s) you will need to make the switch:
- Switch Kit Checklist
This form will help you determine what automatic deposits and payments are coming into and out of your account so you make sure you’ve contacted the appropriate companies about the change in your account information.
- Authorization to Close Account(s)
This letter will notify your previous bank that you are closing your account. Please allow a minimum of ten days for any outstanding checks to clear.
- Automatic Payment Authorization Form*
This form, once completed and mailed to the appropriate companies taking automatic payments from your account, will give the proper authorization to those companies to switch your payments to your new account.
- Automatic Deposit Authorization Form*
This form, once completed and mailed to the appropriate companies making automatic deposits into your account, will give the proper authorization to switch your deposits to your new account.
- American Heritage Bank Routing Number: 103100616
- Print the letters or forms selected above. Please complete and verify all information for accuracy. Once printed, please mail the forms directly to the institutions and/or vendors or bring them to your local American Heritage Bank office and we will assist you with the process.
*Important: Please be aware that institutions and vendors may require you to use their specific forms. If you have an institution and/or vendor form, complete the form as directed and mail the completed form to the institution and/or vendor.